The most diverse Server!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

sorry guys :'(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aero_space

Goodity : 1
Location : toilet bowl in a toilet in a room in a unit in a flat in a piece of land in a neighbourhood in a town in a country in a region in a planet in a universe in a shit hole

PostSubject: sorry guys :'(   Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:30 am

I might not be playing as much now as me bros com broke down. me coms (all hand me downs) each have some sort of weird problem so i wont be on as much i can only be on the forums as i alwys use me phone to go on the forums so :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob
Veteran
Veteran

Goodity : 7

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys :'(   Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:28 am

yea, everything our family owns breaks... we have already had one computer die, i hope neither of our computers die now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mikubook.com
Aero_space

Location : toilet bowl in a toilet in a room in a unit in a flat in a piece of land in a neighbourhood in a town in a country in a region in a planet in a universe in a shit hole

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys :'(   Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:49 am

xD me mother gave me those laptops that have full memory and shit as long as her cimpany workers finds a fault with it she throws it at me. so far i have 2of those. :p me bros laptop and a desktop was all she bought and the desktop now doesnt work :/ she didnt hire any one to fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys :'(   Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 am

yea the laptop we had doesnt turn on at all anymore, plugged in or not. my mom bought her computer new, while mine was $290 used at a pawn shop (they had absolutely NO IDEA what they had)
Back to top Go down
Aero_space

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys :'(   Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:50 pm

xD same type of family
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys :'(   Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:36 am

im serious tho, this computer (WST's is the only one better so far) costs $2000 new and $1000 used. I GOT IT FOR $290! it averages 70-90 FPS daily with Sphax PureBDCraft 128x texture pack, FAR Render, and FANCY graphics. it runs GREAT with a server, it had over 1000 mobs on one world and it didnt lag (people kept being disconnected cause their games couldnt handle all the mobs) i even superworldedited on the server, i removed over 100 chunks and not one ounce of lag or crash. WE BLEW UP A CHUNK OF TNT AND NO LAG XD

all in all, my computer is amazing. WST's computer is better, it has like 5x better specifications than mine XD
Back to top Go down
Svendabomb
Admin
Admin

Goodity : 13

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys :'(   Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:09 pm

wait? didnt you always complain about your comp?

Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys :'(   Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 pm

That happens on good days. On bad days (more frequent) I freeze and crash a lot. Its really annoying. Ah well, I guess that's what to expect from a used computer... unpredictable behavior. (I prefer the good days Razz)
Back to top Go down
Aero_space

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys :'(   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:37 am

xD me computer is something like that it closes the client on its own and flood me desktop with notepads with error messages written on them. btw any one noes how to fix the virtual (watever) memory too low thing i think its wat closing me client :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys :'(   

Back to top Go down

sorry guys :'(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1