Share | 

sum1 griefed swiftwinds shop in warp town :C

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blitzblock
Veteran
Veteran

Goodity : 10

PostSubject: sum1 griefed swiftwinds shop in warp town :C   Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:04 pm

i was buying somthing from johnathonhalo when i came across a gaping hole in swiftwinds shop john, being new to the server claimed over it i guess swiftwind was raided :/ i got john to unclaim the shop and im holding all the valueble items they left behinds so swiftwind dosnt totally lose everything there dosnt seem to be alot of damage but sum1 clearly broke in and attacked
how im not sure, anyway just thought id bring this to ur attention :/ if u want swiftwinds remaining items just let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitzblock
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: sum1 griefed swiftwinds shop in warp town :C   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 pm

i ran swiftwind threw a griefing simulation and gave them a few pointers i dont think they will be griefed anytime soon but i suggest making the back wall of there shop out of obby or bedrock pub sum1 tnt cannoned them and thats how they got in apearently,i cant say 100% they used tnt but there was a gaping hole in there shop sooo... also i was thinking of perhaps having a patroll grp for warp town cause ppl r still attking shops, or just safezone all bought shops cause i think thats the only 100% way of keeping the shops safe :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitzblock
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: sum1 griefed swiftwinds shop in warp town :C   Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm

i have confirmation that waazoo/serpentstone is griefing swiftwinds shop in warp town ask any of them, i had to watch as they got murdered :C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sum1 griefed swiftwinds shop in warp town :C   

Back to top Go down

sum1 griefed swiftwinds shop in warp town :C
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1