86% [ 6 ]
No
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
UnderScore

Goodity : 0

PostSubject: Reposted Wrong catergory - Obvious hacking WaaZoo   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 pm

well basically what happened was i logged in as UnderScore and i spawned in my shop which was ownered by Assassins then 5 minutes later i logged back into slayer and waazoo says to misterxepic ive got a new shop for u so basically i think its svens old shop cause its unclaimed but then i see them in my shop and im like wtf and then i try to open the door and it says cannot open door in territory of brothahood. Idk what the hell happened here we have enough power we were over power idk what the fuck is happening but some really weird shit is going down.

Another thing that happened was Tehepicduckey was fighting waazoo in ciceros shop and basically tehepic had full diamond and fire aspect II sword with sharpness III and something else but then waazoo just seems immune to fire (no fire resist potion im definite and there was no water) and im sitting there like wtf then tehepicduckey died will full dime armour to a guy with iron armour some real shit is happening.

Pub or milk we need u on like right now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob
Veteran
Veteran

Goodity : 7

PostSubject: Re: Reposted Wrong catergory - Obvious hacking WaaZoo   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 pm

reposted Razz

PPLZ NEED TO SEES THIS! ok. DawnFire's land/power was 52/53. waazoo is in BrothaHood. WaaZoo claims DawnFire's claim in the skycity. then, DawnFire's land/power is 53/53? WTF? NO ONE FROM DAWNFIRE WAS ON WHEN HE DID THIS! he said "Dawnfire just gained more power" YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE SERVER TO GAIN POWER!

this Hacker Report has been brought to you by the ExtremeCraftUN: Bringing protection to those in need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mikubook.com
WGFilip

Goodity : 8

PostSubject: Re: Reposted Wrong catergory - Obvious hacking WaaZoo   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 am

that could be a bug
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://world-gamers.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Goodity : 27

PostSubject: Re: Reposted Wrong catergory - Obvious hacking WaaZoo   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 am

ok just to let yall know, waazoo is in jail right now, for violating town shop rules.
we just need to let this plan roll out a bit, we need to accuse him of something i have full proof in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremecrafters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reposted Wrong catergory - Obvious hacking WaaZoo   

Back to top Go down

Reposted Wrong catergory - Obvious hacking WaaZoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1