View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Goodity : 27

PostSubject: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:02 am

publik has changed his shift at work.
Thus he will have less time to work with the server.
I have employed player: milkandcereal to be a temporary admin.
She will probably not be very experienced in the knowing so she may refuse to answer some questions.
I still have to train her how to catch xrayers.
Since i am not going to be here alot the mod employment will go really slowly, i can garuntee that.
So instead, since im in no need of more mods, im going to put out some tasks,
I will reward people accordingly for it.

Task 1
Create a plugin or a fix of some sort that will over ride the /pl or /plugins in the commands. I want to make the plugins i use private. As far as my research goes, there is no such thing for bukkit. If there is please tell me.
The first person to give me a complete working fix will recieve the /back command for use in game, on one account of their choice. All other posters with complete fixes will recive 10$ in game money on an account of their choice.
FINISHED BY WST

Task 2
We need some sponsors. This is a hard task so im willing to provide revenue share. If anyone can find a product or service that can give us one or more donations that iwll be great. The donations will have to be made through paypal, and since if your reading this you probably know where to find the donation post which is where you will find the paypal link.(or just use the front page) If a company of some sort is willing to donate money to the server in the form of USD i will offer to advertise their product(s) in the front page of our forum as well as in game, that is if the donation is over 10$, 10$ = 1 month of advertising on both areas. That is one point you can use to gain people's interest. Now for the sexy part, each person can participate, there is no "first person only" If you find a successful sponsor, you will recieve a 10% revenue share of the money earned by the sponsor. That is after paypal steals their share of tax. I will be accepting donations from other servers, BUT i will not advertise their servers for them. Now, PROMOTION TIME: If your sponsor manages to donate 50$ or more in one transaction, i will provide another 15% revenue share to that person that successfully gave the sponsor. ALSO if you manage to find 2 or more sponsors, you will recieve a 5$ BONUS for each sponsor extremecrafters has under you, including your first sponsor. That only counts if your sponsor donates more than 10$ per transaction. I can pay with cash(USD) or paypal to you if are recieving a revenue share. Just right me an adress if you want cash.
NOTE 1: If you do not trust i will give you revenue share, we can sign a contract together, and fax/mail the signed contract to each other.
NOTE 2: If you have an objection to the amount of revenue share im giving SPEAK UP NOW!
NOTE 3: All successful sponsor linkers will get the /back command.

So i wrote this late in the night so if there is something un clear it will be a good idea to ask questions before its too late.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremecrafters.forumotion.com
WGFilip

Goodity : 8

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:19 am

xD so... if you come online you come online(in my timezone) at day not late hours?xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://world-gamers.forumotion.net
WST
Veteran
Veteran

Goodity : -16

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm

that might just be filip
and good job WST im going to try it now, if it works you have won the /back command.
Back to top Go down
Svendabomb
Admin
Admin

Goodity : 13

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 pm

back command hells ya way to go wst
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WST
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:51 pm

what the heck is /back?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svendabomb
Admin
Admin

Goodity : 13

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 pm

when u die or warp you can go back yo your last sot by typing /back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WST
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:08 pm

well, it says i can't use it. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_

Goodity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Either publik hasn't had the time to add it for you or the info your gave him isn't what he was looking for :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WST
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:45 pm

hey pub, can i fix my chimney please?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm

The /back command shuld be added already.. ill double check, and sure tell me how u want the chimney ill do it for u.
Back to top Go down
WST
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 pm

the wiring is broken because of water.

just connect the repeater to the redstone line on the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!   

Back to top Go down

Pub will be very busy now + NEW QUESTS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1