HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainingpuke

Goodity : 1

PostSubject: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:05 am

I did ask for help and i trusted him since he/she was a trial mod ,but then he started to kill me. I thought any mod would be trustworthy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImperialPrime
Veteran
Veteran

Goodity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:27 am

Welcome to minecraft -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonsterX
Veteran
Veteran

Goodity : 4

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:44 am

Don't make 2 posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WST
Veteran
Veteran

Goodity : -16

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Excuse me sir while i pretend to feel pity......alright not feeling any pity.

This server is a pvp/raid server. And i sir, am such a hardcore pvper, that everyone on knows it.

You sir, however believe that this small status of 'trial mod' changes anything. No.

To me, all trial mod is is just a boring title. Now if you wish to complain more about this, go right ahead.

For one if you wanna say 'ZOMG ADMIN ABUSE' no. I did not teleport to you, you willingly accepted a teleport request.

So in closing, if you don't like me, fine. I honestly don't care what you think, nor do i care about your opinion of me. I just am stating this so that svendabomb doesn't think i tp hacked or something otherwise.

Oh and btw, thanks for the gold, lapiz, redstone and coal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob
Veteran
Veteran

Goodity : 7

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Dont you mean Blue Pickles and Butter? :3 mmmm fried pickles...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mikubook.com
ImperialPrime
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Dont forget the cobble and stone Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WST
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

So again, don't care about this, blah blah blah, eat a potatoe Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.J
Admin
Admin

Goodity : 13

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 pm

WST wrote:
Excuse me sir while i pretend to feel pity......alright not feeling any pity.

This server is a pvp/raid server. And i sir, am such a hardcore pvper, that everyone on knows it.

You sir, however believe that this small status of 'trial mod' changes anything. No.

To me, all trial mod is is just a boring title. Now if you wish to complain more about this, go right ahead.

For one if you wanna say 'ZOMG ADMIN ABUSE' no. I did not teleport to you, you willingly accepted a teleport request.

So in closing, if you don't like me, fine. I honestly don't care what you think, nor do i care about your opinion of me. I just am stating this so that svendabomb doesn't think i tp hacked or something otherwise.

Oh and btw, thanks for the gold, lapiz, redstone and coal Very Happy
While it is a PVP/Raid server, He asked for your help. If he asked, and you told him you would. It's wrong on your part WST. I want to hear the whole story, as he said you accepted his offer. He trusted you as a "Trial Mod" not a regular Minecrafter.

Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:53 pm

he didn't actually ask for my help, he sorta demanded his diamonds back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Goodity : 27

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Agreed with T.J.
Full story is needed, reviewing of chatlogs and command logs would be recommended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremecrafters.forumotion.com
WST
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Here's the full story as i recall.

FrozenHealth came onto the server, saying that someone hacked his account.

Now the weird thing was how he phrased it 'So they really did hack me.' I thought this suspicious and asked him who hacked his account.

He changed his story some times, saying that 'they hacked my account' or 'someone hacked my account' sometimes changing on the spot. However, regardless he asked for my help and i decided to check out his base. There was no land claims of other factions near his base, so i shrugged it off as another f glitch exploit.

I told him nothing could be done and left his base alone.

Afterwards, he started complaining more and more, and i told him to stop.

He disregarded me.

So, (not helping him as a trial mod) i requested to teleport to him. He accepted and i went on about how it's annoying to lose all your stuff. He started berating me, calling me a bad admin and someone who couldn't help. As i wasn't being treated a trial mod, nor someone to help, i merely enemied him, saying 'You shouldn't trust someone like me then.' I quickly went on the offensive, then he logged out before i could even kill him.

Cody saw this, and he also berated the server, coming on one last time saying 'This server has some shitty admins.' before logging off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImperialPrime
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 am

I was on at the time this happened and that's exactly how it happened ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:13 am

Now the question is, How does anyone tell, when you are your trial mod, and when you are the regular player?
Back to top Go down
ImperialPrime
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:59 am

Reguler player= Warrior
Mod=Wizard
Trial Mod=Apprentice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainingpuke

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:00 am

Well i did ask cody if akitori was a trial mod before i tped him and i did not demand for any diamonds i demanded help to keep my account safe from others hacking it again, but then he/she happened to attack me after saying theres no factions around you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainingpuke

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:01 am

And i didnt say there were shitty admins i said how do people like you become admins after being attack by akitori
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImperialPrime
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Who cares Akitori can kill u, he can kill anyone on the server he aint abussing his powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:33 pm

its still a question in mind, how do people tell that akitori is now being a trial mod, or when he's now being a normal player.

personally, if someone needed help, like in this case, to check if factions are near, i would not proceed to kill him after the job is done. because then, i wouldnt have much of a server if i tpa'd to help and killed them right after.
just my point of view at least.

i mean technically it is still legal, but its just ..incorrect to tpa on terms of helping and then use that chance to attack him.

if i understand this storry right.... scratch
Back to top Go down
T.J
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Cody, sorry for bringing age into this. But you're only 12, you don't understand the terms of helping mod or admin a server, I have had about 8+ months of experience, I still think WST was in the wrong. Puke had trusted him for help, WST provided slaughter instead. Unless I hear the whole story I will talk to sven about making all trial-mods factions peaceful, as Mods should understand power, and admins aren't that much of legit players.

Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:53 pm

No offense intended to TJ, but if that's what'll happen i'd rather abandon my trial mod post.

I see it as a title not meant for me, so feel free to revoke it. I won't feel a bit of sadness at losing this title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.J
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:33 am

It's not that WST. I just need the entire story, and the peaceful thing will be temporary. I just need to know who's in the wrong on this one.

Veteran
Veteran

Goodity : 7

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:00 am

this whole thing is turning into a court case...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mikubook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori   

Back to top Go down

Well what kind of trial mod is Akitori
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1